Ot and Nt togetrher

Discussion about Today's Daily Devotion. Remarks in this forum will post onto the Daily Devotion.
JDEMARIE

Ot and Nt togetrher

Post by JDEMARIE »

Thank you so much for your daily devotion comments on the essential life giving link between the old and new testaments. The old Testament is so easily ignored by many of my fellow Christians. I teach catechism at my church and this is always a lively discussion topic. Your permission to use it verbatim, please?
admindp
Site Admin

Re: Ot and Nt togetrher

Post by admindp »

JDEMARIE wrote: Monday May 20, 2024 Thank you so much for your daily devotion comments on the essential life giving link between the old and new testaments. The old Testament is so easily ignored by many of my fellow Christians. I teach catechism at my church and this is always a lively discussion topic. Your permission to use it verbatim, please?
Anything I write on Daily Prayer is given to the glory of God, which is to say "public domain" so feel free to use it. Mostly I only put a copyright tag on it for the protection of third-party contributors, so consider things with other people's names attached as copyrighted material.